Exploring Air Quality
Additional content support
Use these links for additional support around key content areas related to your exploration of air quality data.
- Describing a data distribution
- Understanding visual displays of information
- Understanding scatterplots
- Metacognitive strategies
These tools can be used with any tasks or problems.
- Metacognition Tool: Use this tool as a reminder of the kinds of questions that prompt metacognitive thinking.
- Problem-Solving Tool: Use this tool to reflect on your progress, apply strategies for persistence, and examine your own thinking as you work on challenging tasks.
- Self-Reflection Tool: After you have finished a task, use this tool to consider your approach and to reflect on your process and progress. Choose one or two of the prompts to reflect on.